The Morningside Arena offers numerous car parking options within close vicinity to the doors of the arena.
Game night car parking is available at the following nearby locations;
- Leicester College St Margaret’s Campus/Painter Street & Memory Lane
- Charter Street Businesses
- Belgrave Circle/Melton Road (free after 6pm)
- Leicester Arena – Disabled/Designated parking only on game days.
- Plus a number of roadside parking sites within the nearby area.
All parking is subject to availability.
Charter Street Business that will be available for parking excludes Knitmania, GE Commercial Vehicle Services & Leicester Handmade Naan Bakery Ltd.
The Morningside Arena, Leicester, is also within walking distance of a number of affordable car parking options at the following locations;
- John Lewis Highcross (LE1 4QJ) – £2.50 (after 5pm, leave before 6am) – 12 minute walk
- Lee Circle (LE1 3RE) – £3.80 – 9 mins
- Leicester Abbey Street (LE1 3UA) – £3.80 – 9 mins
- B&N (formerly Sainsbury’s Melton Road) Maximum stay 2 hours
Leicester Riders and Morningside Arena would like to remind supporters of the importance of parking responsibly at all times when visiting.